Phase 3 - Began as early as June 5, 2020 for some counties.
As of June 5, 2020 the following counties have moved on to Phase 3:
- Ferry, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Lincoln, Garfield, Columbia, and Wahkiakum.
- Whitman County applied for Phase 3, but as of Monday, June 8, has not been approved yet.
Duration - Minimum three weeks
- High-Risk Populations*
- Continue to State Home, Stay Healthy
- Outdoor group rec. sports activities (50 or fewer people)
- Recreational facilities at <50% capacity (gyms, public pools, etc.)
- Professional sports without audience participation (horseracing, baseball, etc.)
- Gatherings (social, spiritual)
- Allow gatherings with no more than 50 people
- Resume non-essential travel
- Restaurants/taverns <75% capacity/table size no larger than 10
- Bar areas in restaurant/taverns at <25% capacity
- Movie theaters at <50% capacity
- Customer-facing government services (telework remains strongly encouraged)
- All other business activities not yet listed except for nightclubs and events with greater than 50 people.