Coronavirus Resources by Region
UPDATED May 14, 2020
Some of these programs may have deadlines which may have passed. We are updating these as we learn of programs, but do not guarantee any of the information provided herein, or the completeness of the resources listed. This is not legal advice, this is just information we've found elsewhere. You are solely responsible for how you use this information. No attorney-client relationship is created by providing this information on our website. If you need help, please contact us.
While we had originally been collecting this information ourselves, the Department of Commerce has a much better list that can be found at the following link:
We'll try to include only new or different resources here as we become aware of them. Start with the Department of Commerce Website above.
- The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) has re-opened for applications.
- The SBA's Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) remains open, but will probably run out of funding any minute now.
- Facebook is offering grants and ad credits to small businesses. https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grants?content_id=y1zmXnGuMBYk3l6 These are meant for businesses meeting the following criteria:
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
- Job Training - WA won a $12M federal grant for retraining laid-off workers for in-demand jobs. ESD Article From the article, "People who have lost their job through no fault of their own are eligible to benefit under the grant rules. If interested, they should contact their local WorkSource center via phone or email."
- The Issaquah Chamber is hosting weekly webinars for all businesses - topics range from SBA loans to mental well-being. Their calendar can be located here: http://business.issaquahchamber.com/events/calendar/2020-04-01
- The City of Issaquah has a website with links to services and relief available in and around Issaquah. https://www.issaquahwa.gov/3199/Business-Resources